Empowering your move to independence, creating long-term equity value
If you’re a captive advisor, you have a large number of resources to help you go independent but do you really know where to turn for solutions? That’s why our focus is to assist breakaways overcome three common concerns:
- How will I fund the startup?
- How do I operate an independent firm at the break and in an on-going efficient manner?
- How do I replace and enhance the infrastructure and product offerings I currently have available?
We begin by walking you through all available options. Since we have launched many of today’s largest aggregators, we know the landscape, know the best path forward and help maximize your negotiating leverage.
The WAGN Process:
After an initial assessment phase, advisors can engage WAGN to help with some or all of the following:
- Manage the overall break process
- Fund the start-up of the firm (This is optional, but if the new firm becomes a WAGN HUB firm, access to capital is available and can include WAGN as a minority shareholder and future partner/operator of the firm.)
- Form the new entity
- Build-out the infrastructure of the firm:
- Operational and on-going management
- Asset and money management (product access, strategy, etc.)
- Help build-out enhanced revenue capabilities
- Insurance business and support
- Securities backed lending and other banking services
- Access to alternatives